3 tbsp. butter
4 cups marshmallows
6 cups rice krispies cereal
1 bag chocolate chips or 2 1/2 cups chocolate chips
2 tbsp. (or desired) milk
Sprinkles of your choice
- Melt Butter in a small stainless steel pot. Add marshmallows until thoroughly melted. Cook on low heat in order not to burn the mixture.
- Add 2 cups of cereal at a time until completely mixed. Cool. HINT: Do not freeze. The mixture will be too hard to cut.
- Cut into desired square sizes with a knife.
- Melt chocolate chips in a pot until melted. Add milk until desired thickness. Coat tops of rice krispies.
- Sprinkle tops of krispies and cool.